© Copyright 2023. by Nursing In India
Maharaja Agrasen College of Nursing , Bahadurgarh , Jhajjar
Maharaja Agrasen Hospital Charitable Trust, Punjabi Bagh New Delhi registered under Societies Registration Act XXI 1860 and established in 1980 by some prominent handful of donors of the Society with the main objective to give free medical aid to every deserving human being irrespective of caste, creed and religion. It also aims to set up, manage and organize Hospitals, Dispensaries, Charitable Institutions and Medical Institutions and to provide training for Doctors, Nurses and Para-Medical staff for achieving objectives of the Trust.
The trust is running
- Maharaja Agrasen Hospital at Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi since 1991
(ISO 9001:2008, NABL, NABH & JCI Accreditated).
- Maharaja Agrasen Hospital at Dwarka, New Delhi. since 2015
- Foundation stone laying ceremony for the proposed project of Maharaja Agrasen Medical University (MAMU), a unit of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital Charitable Trust (MAHCT), Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi was laid by Honorable Chief Minister of Haryana in August 2015
As a first step the trust is starting Maharaja Agrasen Nursing College at Jhajjar Road, Village Nuna Majra, Bahadurgarh for the session 2017-18.
Maharaja Agrasen Nursing College, a unit of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital Charitable Trust (Registered), is established in the year 2017. The college is recognised by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi; Govt of Haryana; Haryana Nurses and Nurse Midwives Council, Panchkula and affiliated to Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. This Institution is committed to produce trained and professional manpower competent and responsive to the challenges of a dynamic and vibrant society.
The main purpose of the college is to empower the women and the youth of surrounding area with quality education.
Goals and Objectives of Nursing College
- Develop competent nursing graduates who uphold values of truth, integrity, peace, democracy and human rights.
- Promote and partake in academic programmes that involve personality development, social involvement and are responsive to national and international health care standards.
- Generate significant research programmes which contribute to an evidence-based, scientific and technologically advanced nursing education and practice.
- Enhance accessibility to better educational opportunities for deserving and qualified students through establishment of local and international academic linkages.
Duration : 3 Years
Total Seats : 50
Duration : 4 Years
Total Seats : 50